You are invited for this month’s National Evaluation Talk presentation by RONALD OBUKU (the Senior Planner at Kole District and a Co-founder & Data Analyst with ABOR Group Ltd)
The presentation will be on 13th December 2018 at Uganda Management Institute, 2:00PM
Topic of the presentation: Use Of Technology To Improve Planning, Budgeting & Reporting: Lessons From Uganda’s Program Budgeting System (PBS)
- Background to the Budgeting Process in Uganda
- About Program Based Budgeting (PBB) System
- Justification for the shift to PBB
- Methodology and Structure of PBB
- Lessons Learned
- Participants will understand how government of Uganda is digitalizing its planning, budgeting and reporting to improve effectiveness and efficiency
- Participants will appreciate valuable lessons learnt from the recent 13th Biennial European Evaluation conference that took place in Thessaloniki Greece 1st -5th October 2018.
PRESENTER: Ronald Obuku
Senior Planner-Kole District
Co-Founder & Data Analyst– ABOR Group Ltd.
ABOUT RONALD OBUKU
Ronald is the Senior Planner at Kole District and a Co-founder & Data Analyst with ABOR Group Ltd a Consultancy firm based in Uganda specializing in Monitoring & Evaluation, Research and documentation, e-Data, Trainings in research, M&E, data analysis among others with various individuals and organizations like ICCO, Broder Delen (BD), Norwegian refugee Council (NRC)
He is a member of the European Evaluation Society (EES) and also an active member of the Uganda Evaluation Association (UEA). He recently attended and presented at the 13th Biennial conference in Thessaloniki Greece on the 1st -5th October 2018 on the topic: Use of technology to improve Planning, Budgeting and Reporting: Lessons from Uganda’s program budgeting system
See you at the venue.
Uganda Evaluation Association