We are grateful for your expression of interest in subscribing to the Uganda Evaluation Association.
Some of the benefits to our paid up members include but are not limited to;
- Certificate of membership to a professional evaluation body
- Access to short and long term training opportunities in M&E
- Access to information on evaluation events and activities
- Exchange of knowledge and skills on evaluation methodologies among local and international practitioners
- Network opportunities and access to USAID learning and empowerment component
- Access to monthly Evaluation Talks
- Consultancy and job opportunities from partners organizations and government agencies
- Securing UEA recommendation/support for M&E scholarships
The payment plan will is as follows;
- YEEs and Students shall pay a one time membership fee of Ugx. 100,000; followed by annual subscription of Ugx. 50,000
- Adult practitioners shall pay a one time membership fee of Ugx. 200,000; followed by annual subscription of Ugx. 100,000
- Institutions shall pay a one time membership fee of Ugx. 2,000,000; followed by annual subscription of Ugx. 1,500,000. Institutional fees shall cover up to 20 persons of the same institution.
Having paid the one time membership fee, you will be assigned a permanent membership ID, and user credentials that will enable you login to a members’ panel on our website (upgrade of website with more useful and interactive features is in progress).
Funds can be deposited to;
Bank: Barclays Bank
Account Name: Uganda Evaluation Association
Account No. 0341216486
NB: Please take a snapshot of the deposit slip and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here to register to our mailing database to keep you in the loop: