The Office of the United Nations High Commissioner for Human Rights (OHCHR) is planning the evaluation of a number of Country Programmes in the upcoming months, including assessments to be conducted in Uganda, Colombia, Ukraine and Cambodia, among others.
We are looking for consultants with expertise conducting evaluations on human rights issues, according to this profile:
- Advanced university degree (Master’s degree or equivalent) in law, political science, international relations, economics, or related field. A first level university degree in combination with a qualifying experience may be accepted in lieu of the advanced university degree.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience conducting evaluations of projects, programs or policies in the United Nations or international context.
- Experience in human rights or related field (humanitarian assistance, peace operations).
- Fluency in oral and written English (fluency in a second language is a plus).
- Experience in the aforementioned countries/regions.
- Knowledge of OHCHR is desirable.
Consultants interested in participating in the selection process for these evaluation consultancies are invited to create your profile in Inspira (https://inspira.un.org), and send your CV and Personal History P-11 form to firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating your thematic and country/regional expertise.
Thank you and best regards,
Policy, Planning, Monitoring and Evaluation Service
Office of the United Nations High Commissioner for Human Rights
Tel: +41 22 917 9612
Web: www.ohchr.orgTwitter: UNHumanRights
70th anniversary of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights: