Get the Funding You Need to Attend Evaluation 2018
We know it can be difficult to get funding approved for travel and training if resources are tight at your organization. Luckily, you can download our justification toolkit to better articulate why attending Evaluation 2018 is important and how the event can improve your practice, expand your professional network, and even benefit your organization as a whole.
Your supervisor will be more likely to fund your conference experience if you come prepared. Use the tools in this kit to determine the full cost of attending Evaluation 2018 and identify key benefits the conference will provide your organization, practice, or students. In this toolkit, you will find:
- Helpful tips for requesting funding
- Top benefits of attendance
- Tools for calculating total conference expenses, including hotel costs, meals, and travel
- An outline for showcasing Evaluation 2018 benefits and relevant content
- A sample letter you can customize and send to your supervisor
Download the toolkit today and contact Zachary Grays, Natalie DeHart or Milos Popovic at email@example.com if you need supplemental information or additional support when drafting your request. We hope to see you in Cleveland this October!
Evaluation 2018 registration is now open! Don’t delay – register by October 5 to receive the early-bird registration rate.