The African Evaluation Association (AfrEA) will be holding its 8th international conference in Kampala, Uganda in March 2017. The MasterCard Foundation, in partnership with Pact, invites applications from African evaluators for travel scholarships to attend the conference.
Scholarships will be awarded through two streams:
- Individuals with abstracts accepted and presenting in the Financial Inclusion or Education strands; and
- Youth evaluators (ages 18 to 29) planning to attend the AfrEA International Conference.
To be considered for the travel scholarship, candidates must:
- Meet the basic eligibility criteria described below,
- Submit one (1) letter of support, and
- Submit an application form by 5 February 2017.
- Possess English or French fluency sufficient to present at the conference
- Citizen of an African country
- Have been residing and practicing evaluation in a country in Africa over the last one (1) year
- Submitted an abstract to the 2017 AfrEA conference to either the
Financial Inclusion or Education strand, OR are currently under age 30
Please see the call for applications (http://www.pactworld.org/
association-conference) for more information, including the link to the
application form (https://goo.gl/forms/ cBTJmv3rKBSlrQBw1). Applications
are due February 5.
results and measurement advisor, pact
1828 L street nw, suite 300, washington, dc 20036